Redding Recreation is proud to announce online registration.
This clean, easy to use registration system will allow all of us to search programs by age, dates, type, and keywords. No longer will we be confined to office hours.
Registration will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Follow the easy steps below and you will be on your way to experiencing all that Redding Recreation has to offer.
Register Online today!
- As the parent/guardian/payee, you MUST create a profile for YOURSELF first.
Step 1- Select the blue "register online" button above
Step 2- At the top right-hand corner (above green checkout button)- select "Register"
Step 3- Complete contact details- select next
Step 4- Complete billing address-select next
Step 5- Complete email information-select next
Step 6- Confirm information-select Save
- You will receive an email confirming your new account with your temporary password.
The site will guide you to "sign in" to your account using your email address. You will be guided to customize your password at this screen. Select "change password".
- You will be directed to the main registration page. Select "profile" at the top right-hand corner above green checkout button and your profile page will appear.
- In order to register your child/dependent for any activity, it is at this point that you add your dependents information to YOUR profile page.
- Simply scroll down your profile page until you find "relationships/dependents" and select the "add" button. You can add multiple dependents at this point.
- To register, select "main" at the top right-hand corner of the page, browse our class offerings and you are ready to register.
Should you need assistance with creating a profile, feel free to contact the Recreation Division office at 530-225-4095.
Taken at the Recreation Office located at 1250 Parkview Avenue. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (closed some holidays and Fridays. Please check the homepage for a listing of Furlough Fridays when the office will be closed). A "mail slot" is located next to the front door for after hours drop off registration.
We are now accepting Visa or Master Card.
- Pre-registration, prior to first class, and full payment is required for all activities, unless otherwise stated.
- Please register one week before class begins so class materials may be prepared by instructor.
Fee Assistance Program
- We offer limited fee assistance to qualified low-income City of Redding residents (17 years and younger) for many classes & sports leagues. For more information on fee assistance availability, call 225-4095.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks in addition to the check amount.
- Classes will be cancelled 3-8 days before first class due to insufficient enrollment. Register early to assure your class choice.
- Missed classes may not be made up. Class make-ups will be arranged only when Redding Recreation cancels an activity.
- In the event your desired class is closed, be sure to request that your name be put on a waiting list. This enables Redding Recreation to document interest, begin new classes, and if possible, to meet greater demand.
- Full refunds will be processed for any activity cancelled by Redding Recreation.
- Refunds for any other reason must be requested by completing a Request for Refund form seven days prior to the first day of the program. A $7.00 CANCELLATION FEE will be deducted from each program refunded.
- Refunds take approximately three weeks for processing.
Participants may request a transfer to another program seven days prior to the first class meeting, provided the fee for the new program is equal to or greater than the original program fee. The program to which the participant is transferring must also be offered in the current activity guide at the time of the request.
Consent to Photograph, Film, or Record:
Adults, and minor children registered by an adult, agree to allow designated City of Redding Staff to photograph, film, or voice record them during Redding Recreation activities/classes for use in promotional materials, publications, website, and any other public information pieces.