- For information on air travel at the nation's airports, visit the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) website.
- Passengers may be dropped off or picked up at the front curb. The curbside is for active loading and unloading only. Do not leave your vehicle unattended while using the curbside for pick up and drop off. A vehicle left unattended may be cited.
- Passengers with checked baggage should arrive 90 minutes before flight departure. International travelers should arrive 2 hours prior to departure. Passengers must complete baggage check at least 30 minutes before flight departure. Passengers must be screened and available at the boarding gate at least 15 minutes prior to flight departure.
- One carry-on bag and a personal item, such as a purse, briefcase or laptop, are allowed per person. All carry on items are subject to examination.
- Do not pack or bring prohibited items. View the TSA list of
prohibited and permitted items.
- Per the Transportation Security Administration, liquids, jels and aerosels are limited to 3 oz per container in carry on baggage and must fit in one quart size plastic bag. For more details, please visit www.tsa.gov for the "3-1-1" policy.
- All wrapped packages or gifts placed in carry-on or checked luggage are subject to inspection.
- For items left at the TSA passenger screening checkpoint or missing from baggage, please call 916-874-0701. For items left in the Redding Municipal Airport, please call 530-224-4321.